Your safety is our priority. Due to the epidemic situation in Poland, we have introduced additional health and safety rules that will allow you to relax and stay comfortably in our hotel. In order to strengthen and improve our standards, we have introduced the We Care Clean program, which includes five hotel units:
- We try to minimize the contact of Guests with staff – by improving the check-in and check-out process, for this purpose any reservations require providing full contact details of the Guest.
- We disinfect with greater frequency each of the frequently used spaces and items – from the reception desk to the pens. Each magnetic card – the key is disinfected with appropriate chemicals.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in the lobby.
- At the reception you can buy disposable protective masks.
- Before arrival, each room is cleaned, disinfected, ventilated and thoroughly checked.
- Cleaning and disinfection of touch surfaces such as door handles, light switches, desk surface, telephones, TV remote controls, kettles, handles in the bathroom takes place in each room, using appropriate chemicals.
- After leaving the hotel, the rooms will be out of service for a period of minimum 24 hours due to the time necessary for the potential elimination of the Covid-19 virus.
- During the stay, the room will be cleaned only at the guest’s request.
- Bed linen and towels are washed at high temperature with a use of appropriate chemicals
- Depending on the occupancy of the hotel on a given day, breakfast would be served directly to Guest’s room in a form of Room Service or served at the Sir William Restaurant. Guests will be informed about form of the breakfast upon the check in.
- It is possible to prepare a take-away breakfast in the form of a Lunch Box set.
- Al Toilets, recreational areas (fitness, sauna) are cleaned using chemical and disinfecting equipment.
- The equipment of the fitness area is cleaned and disinfected after each use.
Requirements for staff:
- We monitor the health status of our employees on an ongoing basis,
- Our staff is required to use personal protective equipment, each employee has also been instructed to maintain the highest preventive and hygienic measures.
We hope that the changes will positively affect your sense of security and comfort during your stay. Thank you that we have the privilege of sharing our hotel with you.