PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION CLAUSE
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, I inform that:
1. The controller of your personal data is BW HOTEL Wrocław Sp. z o. o., a company based in Wrocław (50-110), at ul. Kiełbaśnicza 16-16, with the share capital of PLN 15,000,000, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, the 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000010915, NIP 897-16-59-817, REGON 932660278;
2. The controller’s Data Protection Inspector is Paulina Gogół, tel. 71 7825270;
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract concluded with you by providing hotel and catering services, participation in loyalty and marketing programmes, in order to fulfil the controller’s obligations to keep accounting books, booking and registration registers, to pursue the controller’s legitimate interest consisting in direct marketing and exercising claims that result from the legal relationship between you and the controller and defending such claims. The data are collected also for statistic purposes, as well as for the purposes of personalisation, Internet analytics and adapting www.bestwester-prima.pl service to its users’ needs; The data may be collected for the purposes of marketing and loyalty programmes and for the purposes of direct marketing, provided that you give your written consent separately.
4. Your personal data will be collected based on your consent specified in Art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR, based on Art. 6(1)(b) of GDPR with reference to data that is necessary for the performance of the contract, based on Art. 6(1)(c) of GDPR with reference to data that is necessary for the controller in order to fulfil his obligation, in particular the obligation to keep accounting books, booking registers, and based on Art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR with reference to data necessary for the purposes of pursuing the controller’s legitimate interests consisting in direct marketing and exercising his claims that result from the legal relationship between you and the controller and defending such claims;
5. Your personal data will be stored only as long as the reason for their collection exists. Data related to the performance of a contract will be processed no longer than 5 years after the end of the calendar year in which the contractual tax payment obligation falls (Art. 86 §1 of the Tax Ordinance Act) or not longer than it is necessary to perform such a contract. Your personal data that are processed based on your consent will be processed until you withdraw such consent. Data processed in order to fulfil the controller’s legal obligation will be processed until such an obligation is fulfilled. Personal data processed because of the controller’s legitimate interest will be processed until such an interest may be pursued (i.e. till the end of the limitation period provided for such claims by law regulations);
6. Recipients of your personal data will be solely entities authorized to receive personal data and entities that are engaged in the provision of services, including but not limited to providers of necessary software, providers of accounting, legal and advisory services, postal and courier services, banks, and payment processors;
7. You have the right to demand that the controller ensure the access to your personal data to you, you have the right to your data rectification, erasure, portability and you may demand that processing of your personal data be restricted. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. In order to exercise these rights you need to email a relevant demand to firstname.lastname@example.org;
8. If your personal data are processed on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw such consent at any time. It shall not affect the lawfulness of processing such data before such a withdrawal of consent is delivered. Consent may be withdrawn in the same manner as it was granted;
9. If you learn that the protection of your personal data has been breached, you have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority;
10. Giving your personal data is voluntary, yet the refusal to give your personal data may result in the refusal of the contract conclusion or providing services or the refusal to use www.bestwestern-prima.pl. Giving your personal data is justified by the contract performance;
11. Your personal data will be transferred to third parties, i.e. to the United States of America, for which the EU Commission confirmed the adequate level of data protection (Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2106/1250 on the adequacy of the protection provided by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, notified as document C(216) 4176). Only the data that are necessary for the purposes of providing services and meeting requirements of Best Western International Inc, United States 1601 North 24th Parkway, Phoenix, Arizona 85016 will be transferred
CONSENT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE LOYALTY PROGRAMME
Acting pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), I hereby give my express consent to the processing of my personal data (i.e. my name(s), surname, residence address, e-mail address, booking and hotel stays history) by BW Hotel Wrocław Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, the company based in Wrocław, ul. Kiełbaśnicza 16-19, 50-110 Wrocław, for the purposes of collecting, storing and transferring such data to Best Western International Inc, USA 1601 North 24th Parkway, Phoenix, Arizona 85016 in order to participate in the BEST WESTERN Rewards loyalty programme. I give my consent to the transferring of my personal data to the third country, i.e. USA, that has been recognised by the European Union as ensuring appropriate protection for personal data – The Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 on the adequacy of the protection provided by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield , notified under document C(2016) 4176. Before giving my consent I got acquainted with the information clause, in particular I am aware that such a consent may be withdrawn at any time in the same manner as it was given, without detriment. I also read the loyalty programme rules available at www.bestwestern.pl/rewards. I declare that I am over 16 years old.